بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (Bismillah-ar-Rahman-ar-Rahim)
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Bismillah-ar-Rahman-ar-Rahim” is the first verse of the first chapter (Surah-Al-Fatihah) of the Quran. The fact that the Quran starts with this first verse alone signifies the importance of this verse and further emphasizes the need to start all our tasks in the name of God.
1) Allah (main name of God)
Decorate Your Wall with Premium Photo Canvas Prints
2) Rahaman (kind)
3) Rahim (most merciful)
May Allah SWT make us recite it at all times.
The top-quality canvas fabric is manually stretched over a hand-made spruce wood stretcher frame. Every photo canvas print is produced using only solvent-free HP latex inks.
- Quality You'll Love With Archival Grade Materials & Vivid Colors. This Beautiful Canvas Wall Art Will Brighten Up the decor in your Home, Office, Living Room, Bedroom, Nursery, and Mosques!
FRAMED & READY TO HANG - Hand-stretched canvas on a quality spruce wood frame
- High-resolution photo printing in vivid colors
- UV-resistant inks, totally free of solvents
- Canvas certified for professional photo printing
- AMAZING QUALITY CANVAS ART - You Get The Highest Quality, Vibrant, Accurate Colors! GUARANTEED to brighten up your home and walls, don't settle for dull or inferior/poor print quality!
- Canvas Print Supplied Ready To Hang On a Nail In Your Wall -Manufactured & Packed in Secure Cardboard Packaging
- Premium Quality Canvas Prints with Archival Grade Materials